Sunday, October 17, 2010

Happy Fall Ya'll!

I feel I can say with a strong conviction in my heart...there is no where more beautiful than Utah during the autumn months. The trees start turning and the colors up the canyons will literally just stop you in your tracks.

Today my Mom and I went up American Fork Canyon on a drive to see these beautiful landscapes. I know the pictures don't even begin to do it justice but I wanted to share a little of our outing! I love how appreciative my Mom is of nature. Everything spectacular she sees she thinks of heaven and our Heavenly Father. I know I've said this before but she truly is the most amazing mother and woman. She teaches me to be grateful each and every day for all the marvelous blessings I've been given.

4 comments:

  1. Those are beautiful pictures Karin! We've been going up in the canyons just to check the leaves out too. They are breathtaking, I loooove fall. :) We need to plan our next girls' night, yay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're so good at putting pictures on here. If you like Fall colors, then you have to come home with me for Thanksgiving some time. The Fall colors are amazing at home. I say that with full conviction of heart as well (to quote you). I'm not saying that the colors are better, nor am I trying to one-up you. I just know that you would appreciate them too! I love you and am excited to hang out this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great pictures! I'm glad that there are still people out there that like to slow down and enjoy the things that really matter. :)

    Tell your mom "hi" for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also think your pictures are beautiful! You and your mom are so cute!

    ReplyDelete