Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Snowbird

For Meechy's 22nd birthday we went to Snowbird Ski Resort to ride the tram. SO fun!

22 Things I love about Meech:

1-Her sense of humor...she's absolutely one of the funniest people I know-- Quite possibly the funniest
2-Simpleness of life with her
3-Our friendship. We fight but always make up instantly because we can't stand to not talk to each other
4-Her love for life. She's so passionate!
5-Getting ready in the bathroom with her
6-Her honesty about the important things in life: "Karin, you've really let yourself go!"
7-That she pronounces my name "Kirin"
8-Her smile that inevitably makes everyone around her happy
9-She's so thoughtful
10-She lets me tease her...for the price of only a little physical abuse
11-That she uses her huge muscles to get what she wants
12-She's the fastest texter I've ever seen
13-Her love for her car "onda" (The H got stolen)
14-Her desire to be independent and different
15-She's beautiful and she knows it
16-Her bang comb :)
17-She'll stay up late with me to watch Nick at Nite when I can't sleep...even if she's exhausted
18-Our hot tub chats-with the mice
19-She's always up for anything adventurous
20-Meech is SO motivated to achieve her goals
21-That she refuses to read my blog haha
22-She's One of the TWO best sisters I've ever known

No comments:

Post a Comment