Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Independent Study Class...

The doom of my summer has been the Independent Study Class (Motivational Psychology 365) I signed up for last January. Yep, call me a procrastinator or whatever you want but I put it off until 2 days before the August graduation deadline. (I kind of tricked everyone into believing I had finished school when I walked in the graduation ceremonies in April...but in reality I still had to finish this one last online class). And it has turned out to be one of my most terrible ideas. I should've known that I wouldn't want to be inside with my nose in a textbook during the summer months AFTER I had supposedly finished school! What in the world was I thinking?!?

So...that's it! I'm officially finished and graduated and should be receiving my diploma in the mail before too long. Whoo Hoo!!! I feel so---free! Now if only I could figure out what it is I would like to do with the rest of my life I would be on the road to success.

If you had a degree in Psychology, what would you do with it?

2 comments:

  1. Good job Karin! That must feel so good to be done. And you crack me up.

    So what is team Karin??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's my team that I made up! When I was a teenager my family was CONSTANTLY telling me that life wasn't all about me...so I started referring to all of us as Team Karin as revenge. Family, friends, anyone who wants to can join. And then when I came home from my mission my family was all wearing these green shirts at the airport that they had made that say "team Karin" (see the picture on my blog?) and now it's just stuck. hahaaha...I'm totally a dork, I know!

    ReplyDelete