Tuesday, June 8, 2010

BYU Graduation

I still can't believe the time to graduate finally arrived! After 6 years (due to my little 2 year break in Argentina) I left Brigham Young University to venture out into the real world of adulthood with a BS in Psychology. Scary, right?!?

The most frequent question I receive these days is: "So what are your plans now?"
...and I'm just trying to figure out how to say...
"well, I have no plans because my bachelors degree
comes with approximately
NO future apart from graduate school?" :)

I sure did love my time at BYU though! I met some of my very best friends during that time (Kath, Aishe, Chelse, Horse, Lar) and feel so blessed for all of our wonderful experiences together. I was also given many opportunities as a direct result of the decision I made to attend this university. The day of graduation I reflected on how much I fought off the idea of going to school at BYU when I was applying to college back in high school...however, LUCKILY I have incredible parents who always do their very best to show me the way to my greatest sources of happiness.

Thanks Mom and Dad for always supporting me in my decisions!







No comments:

Post a Comment