Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Due to the fact that I have so much I want to say and so many picture I want to post about our trip to Argentina I think it's best to do it in a couple of sections.

On May 12th, 2010 we left Utah and began our travel through Atlanta into Buenos Aires. As soon as we landed I could barely stand my excitement. I felt like I had arrived home. Funny seeing as how it's not really my home and no where could ever feel the same as being in our home in Draper with my family--it's difficult to explain. My second home I suppose. We were in B.A. for 3 days (May 13th-15th) and were shown the beautiful city by two of my good friends from my mission. Thanks Jorge & Julio! I had never seen anything apart from airports there so it was great to have the opportunity to see a little more of the city.

We saw:

The BOCA futbol stadium



Great friends-Jorge Saucedo & Julio Zarza


The Pink House (similar to the "White House" of the USA)

Puerto Madero


The Cathedral where my Dad managed to
interrupt mass twice by tripping into the pews. :)

Great shopping, amazing food, and Argentines--three of my most favorite things! What more could I possibly ask for...

No comments:

Post a Comment